Saturday, February 24, 2007

Upcoming schedule

With the switch to Salt Lake (see post below this one), here's my upcoming schedule. Course names are given at the end of this post.

Feb. 24 - Mar. 2: Teaching ML01-O/SL01/SL02 in Salt Lake City, UT. Replaces Toronto trip.
Mar. 3: Fly directly from SLC to Baltimore, MD
Mar. 5 - 8: Teaching ML01/ML02/ML04 in Aberdeen, MD
Mar. 8: Fly back to Boston
Mar. 19-23: Teaching SG01/SG02/CM01 in Dallas--my chance to laugh at the city that picked up T.O.!
Mar. 24: Friend's wedding in Richmond, IN, about 50 miles east of Indianapolis
Mar. 26: Fly back to Boston

So as you can see, it's going to be a busy couple of weeks, but I like the combo of courses & cities--some big ones, some small ones. Thinking about going to SLC later today has me excited...flight leaves BOS at 8 PM, gets to SLC at 2:18 AM, connecting in Las Vegas (no, I won't play any slots!)

Courses:
ML01-O*: MATLAB for Aerospace Applications. Same as our basic MATLAB course, but the exercises are all from the aerospace industry.
SL01: Basic Simulink
SL02: Advanced Simulink
ML01: Basic MATLAB
ML02: Advanced MATLAB
ML04*: Building GUIs in MATLAB
SG01: Signal Processing in MATLAB
SG02*: Signal Processing in Simulink
CM01*: Communication Systems in Simulink (these last three were the ones I was supposed to teach in Toronto, but I've only taught SG01 up to this point.)

*--This will be my first time teaching this course

2 comments:

Lauren Sheldon said...

You are going to be very busy!!!I hope your courses and travels go well. Some of the nicest people I've ever met have been mormons - have fun in SLC :)

Anonymous said...

Dude! I live in Dallas now...must vist. I get back in town the day you arrive. (I think.)