Tuesday, February 20, 2007

City rankings

Just for fun, here's my ranking of the 20 North American cities I've been to for work. I'm not including Philadelphia (since I'm from the area) or Boston (since I live here now). I may fill in details later, this is just a ranking. Here goes:

1. Chicago
2. San Francisco
3. Ft. Collins, CO
4. Albuquerque
5. Montreal
6. Austin
7. Pensacola, FL
8. Washington, DC
9. Los Angeles
10. San Jose
11. Buffalo
12. Las Vegas
13. Cleveland
14. Houston
15. Raleigh
16. Palmdale, CA
17. Newport News, VA
18. Dayton, OH
19. Rochester, NY
20. Annandale, NJ (sorry Lauren!)

2 comments:

Lauren Sheldon said...

At least it made the list!

The Master of Master Key said...

LOL...pretty much only because every city I've trained in made the list. But the next city is Toronto, and I'm reasonably certain that would push Annandale out of the top 20 :-).