Saturday, February 24, 2007

Salt Lake City or Toronto?

A co-worker of mine yesterday asked if we could switch trips. I'm scheduled to Toronto next week, him to Salt Lake City. I've actually decided to switch, as the Toronto training is a highly customized one that probably should be taught by someone who has taught the full suite of signal processing courses before. I've only taught one of the three. I called him this morning to tell him that, and he apparently needs to check some things with his wife, but he'll be calling me back soon...so I may be in SLC for next week, immediately followed by a week in Aberdeen, MD (45 minutes north of Baltimore). I'd fly out later today...nothing like last minute planning :-).

Update: he just called back. I'm off to SLC!

Oh, and another friend of mine just sent me a link to a Greek singer singing "Can't Take My Eyes off of You"...or at least trying to. Let's put it this way: her dancing makes the Stose move look absolutely brilliant :-).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j74oAlA6RK8

1 comment:

John Kim said...

Stose--
Great to find out about your blog (thanks for the e-mail).

Noticed that you're coming to Aberdeen. Since I'm at Baltimore, and it's not too far, do you want to get together? Let me know what your schedule looks like.

Hope to catch up!
-John Kim