Friday, March 16, 2007

New Relient K CD rocks!

"We should get jerseys/Cause we make a good team/But yours would look better than mine/Cause you're out of my league."
--Relient K, "I Must Have Done Something Right"

Hmmm...I need to try the above pickup line sometime :-).

I love these guys, and their newest CD (Five Score and Seven Years Ago) is no exception. Between them & Five Iron Frenzy, you could have a block of songs at a wedding of "Really cheesy love songs," including this one. Good stuff :-) :-) :-).

Also...here's what snow in Boston looks like:

I'm supposed to be heading out to Dallas tomorrow. With the weather now & forecasted for tomorrow, we'll see what happens. I'll report if I get there.
Laterz!

1 comment:

C the Maven said...

I just downloaded "Must Have Done Something Right". That's an awesome song! I'd never heard of Relient K before, but now that I have, I think I might be addicted.