Thursday, June 5, 2008

Upcoming schedule

It's been a while, so here's my upcoming schedule...

June 6-9: In Albuquerque, NM at a friend's wedding. Congrats Greg!

June 19-20: Teaching Stateflow at a NASA contractor, Houston, TX. I'm staying an extra day to take the Johnson Space Center tour (I took the Kennedy Space Center tour in Florida last year.)

July 1-3: Teaching MATLAB & Signal Processing at Northrop Grumman in Rolling Meadows, IL. I taught there last year and had a lot of fun. To my Chicago-land friends, will you be around?

July 21-25: Teaching the Signal Processing courses in Toronto. Yay!

August 8: My 30th birthday! I don't know what I'll be doing, but it sure will NOT be training! :-)

August 18-22 & 25-29: Training somewhere (or much more likely, two different somewheres.) Don't know where yet.

Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian, you should come to central IL for the big time Arthur fireworks on Sat. the 28th...I'm not sure if I can make it up to Chicago during the week...it just sort of depends, but it sure would be fun to see you....Jenni <><

Anonymous said...

Brian, we'll be around that week. But let's not mention the name of the company you'll be at...we're not liking them right now (they turned down my brother for a job) :-) Gina