Saturday, June 14, 2008

JFK's having a bad day

JFK (the airport) is having a really bad day...apparently thunderstorms came in right when all the international flights arrived, and they've been diverted all over the place. By my count, Boston--almost 200 miles away--has gotten 14 of these flights, from all sorts of destinations, including Rochester (NY), San Fran, L.A., London, and even Seoul, South Korea (I wish I could've seen the Korean Air airplane at Logan!) Other airports that got flights appear to include Pittsburgh, Hartford, DC (Dulles), Providence, and Atlantic City, NJ (which doesn't even have commercial service!)

Man, I'm glad I don't have to use that airport!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

where do you get all of this information? Hope all is well!

John Kim said...

I've flown many times w/ Korean Air, also from/to JFK. Too bad for all those passengers who flew for 14+ hours and then have to drive again from Boston to NYC!