Friday, May 18, 2007

Q3 schedule is out...

...so here we go:

(Note: the first three trips are still in Q2. Just putting them here for completeness.)

May 21-25: Training at a company in Rolling Meadows, IL. Flying out later today! Yay Chicago!
June 4-8: Dallas, TX!
June 18-22: San Diego, CA!! As it turns out, my dad may also be out there!
July 9-13: Houston, TX. I'm not a big fan, but it's still better than, say, Trumbull, CT :-)
July 16-20: Minneapolis, MN!! I'll finally get to go to John Piper's church!
August 13-17: San Diego, CA!! The most surprising one--I thought for sure someone else would get this.
Sept. 11-14: Training at a company in Fort Worth, TX. They suddenly love sending me to the Dallas area--3rd trip to Dallas and 5th trip to Texas this year. BOOO Cowboys!
Sept. 17-21: Cincinnati, OH. Yay.

So another fun quarter coming up. There should be one more trip in August, so we'll see where that ends up being.

In other news, I got my second ever bump yesterday when the Austin to Chicago flight I was on was oversold. Flew American through Dallas instead and got in an hour late. So I got a free ticket on United and avoided a 3 hour flight on a regional jet. Can't complain!

Alright...off to prepare for Chicago :-).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison and Andrew should be living in/near Cincy by the time you visit in September!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had fun in the Northwest Chicago suburbs...glad we were able to see you while you were here! Next time we'll play Phase 10.
-Gina and Dave

Unknown said...

Still don't see Kansas City in your schedule!