Monday, December 22, 2008

Q1 schedule

Wow...sorry about the lack of updates. Been busy and a bit sick as well...but the Lord's been good to me. He's been showing me my reliance on myself and not Him...now I pray He will break that down.

As for the title, the Q1 schedule has been assigned, and here is where I am currently scheduled to go:

Jan. 12-16: Somewhere, most likely Houston
Jan. 26-30: Phoenix
Feb. 2-4: Miami for the company's annual Sales Kickoff
Feb. 5-8: On the company's 25th anniversary cruise! We'll be departing Miami, going to Cozumel, Mexico, and coming back.
Feb. 9-13: Cincinnati. Talk about weather shock.
Feb. 23-27: Chicago, baby!
Mar. 16-20: St. Louis...do I know anyone who lives there? Can't think of anyone...
Mar. 27-30: Dallas for a friend's wedding

A busy Q1 for sure, though Houston, Phoenix, and Miami should at least keep me warm. As always, this is subject to change, so don't make too many plans around this schedule, Rusty :).

As for Christmas, I'll be headed home to Philly on Wednesday and driving back to Boston on either 12/30 or 12/31...Boston does have some cool things going on on New Years' Eve that I've wanted to check out for a while.

Alright...later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian, Maybe we could arrange a big game thing in chicago if you would be there over a weekend...interested? Jen