Saturday, June 16, 2007

She shouldn't move to Boston!

So I made it to San Diego today. I'm staying in the Gas Lamp District, which is quite active at night! I walked around a bit, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of this city tomorrow and throughout the next week.

On my way here from Philly, I was chatting with my seatmate in first class. (That's 34 straight upgrades on US Airways, not counting last-minute flight changes.) She visits SD regularly to see her boyfriend, and she told me that the worst time to visit is May - early June. Why?

"Because it's sometimes cloudy in the morning."

2 comments:

Keith said...

I should be enjoying SD come The first of Sept as we bring a load of Japanese student to the states and my mom and sister some to join us for a few days. I'm looking forward to it. I love the beach, I think it was mission beach. The water is way shallow so I can go way out even thought I can't swim :)

Anonymous said...

Brian,

Did you know that there's a new Veggie Tales movie coming out? It's called "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything". Saw the preview last night!

Gina